Telegraph Huracan Review

Hermes

They are regurgitating the same old Audi story, understeer, understeer.

I don't remember it cropping up so much in the Aventador or SV road tests.

I don't remember it cropping up so much in the Aventador or SV road tests.

They aren't considered Audis by all the Lambo "lovers" out there.

I take understeer over a wrap around a tree everyday of the week.

If the Huracan is better than my 570 I will be happy, it's going to come down to me testing the car.

Ive never driven any car and had the thought that this car has a lot of under steer or over steer. Maybe that's because its irrelevant in the real world :icon_mrgreen:

Ive never driven any car and had the thought that this car has a lot of under steer or over steer. Maybe that's because its irrelevant in the real world :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft: EXACTLY!!!!!

Exotic car reviews are not designed to be a guide for potential buyers. They need to sell more than 14k copies over the next 6 years. :icon_mrgreen:

They try to mask their reviews as a buyers guide while providing an entertaining product for all readers / viewers. The more they drift (pun intended) on the entertainment side, the more successful their products (magazine / show / website) tend to be.

Fortis, relax. Don't let them twist you up. The car is amazing. :icon_super:

Blah blah blah. If the car has understeer it is because, quite frankly, at the end of the day, it is safer to understeer than oversteer. Well engineered mass produced cars have some understeer.

:icon_thumleft: EXACTLY!!!!!

Exotic car reviews are not designed to be a guide for potential buyers. They need to sell more than 14k copies over the next 6 years. :icon_mrgreen:

They try to mask their reviews as a buyers guide while providing an entertaining product for all readers / viewers. The more they drift (pun intended) on the entertainment side, the more successful their products (magazine / show / website) tend to be.

Fortis, relax. Don't let them twist you up. The car is amazing. :icon_super:

I am relaxed I am not stressed about the car, I was cranky because it rained the other day :lol2:

I am relaxed I am not stressed about the car, I was cranky because it rained the other day :lol2:

:icon_thumleft: let it rain now so you have beautiful sunny days when your Huracan arrives! 👍👍