650s in green!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys!

found this pic same SP bumper, Cor wheels, lowered etc in green.

looks pretty good.

post-2228-1406813767_thumb.jpg

Isn't that Robers car/new wrap?

Looks great but I prefer white!

That is Roberts. And his is an MSO from the factory kit. Car looks amazing.

No Kevin, that is not MSO. It wears the same Revosport knockoff bumper patterned after the 12C High Sports that many other cars wear. The placement of the side markers is the tell.

>8^)

ER

That is Roberts. And his is an MSO from the factory kit. Car looks amazing.

agree! MSO are individual options (like MSO bumper etc). they really don't have a MSO kit so to speak.

looks like a twin of mine.

agree! MSO are individual options (like MSO bumper etc). they really don't have a MSO kit so to speak.

looks like a twin of mine.

Robert did tell me they were MSO parts from the factories custom shop program

nice, but SP has the same parts for a 1/3 of the price lol

I believe he bought the car like that

Robert did tell me they were MSO parts from the factories custom shop program

Robert would not have been telling you the truth then.

MSO have only supplied that style of bumper on the 10 12C High Sports they produced. It was not an option otherwise, nor was it a part that could be purchased by existing owners - many tried.

There is a very distinct detail in the placement of the side marker lenses on the MSO bumper - the trailing edge doesn't line up flush with the wheel arch as they do on all other 12Cs; rather they are positioned forward and centered above the bumper side vents. Because the part is identical to the one used on the 12C, they stick out somewhat awkwardly from the side of the car as you can see from these two photos.

8605634538_95b46ef6c7_b.jpg

8605634708_5d4769bc0f_b.jpg

Additionally, all of the real 12C High Sports feature those louvers over the front wheel arches. These were an MSO option that could be ordered during build or as parts after the fact, but as Robert's car is lacking those it is quite clear that his car is not one of the 10 12C High Sports in case there was still some doubts.

I don't get involved in the drama that follows Robert, but when I hear stories like yours I can certainly understand where it comes from.

>8^)

ER

Robert would not have been telling you the truth then.

MSO have only supplied that style of bumper on the 10 12C High Sports they produced. It was not an option otherwise, nor was it a part that could be purchased by existing owners - many tried.

There is a very distinct detail in the placement of the side marker lenses on the MSO bumper - the trailing edge doesn't line up flush with the wheel arch as they do on all other 12Cs; rather they are positioned forward and centered above the bumper side vents. Because the part is identical to the one used on the 12C, they stick out somewhat awkwardly from the side of the car as you can see from these two photos.

8605634538_95b46ef6c7_b.jpg

8605634708_5d4769bc0f_b.jpg

Additionally, all of the real 12C High Sports feature those louvers over the front wheel arches. These were an MSO option that could be ordered during build or as parts after the fact, but as Robert's car is lacking those it is quite clear that his car is not one of the 10 12C High Sports in case there was still some doubts.

I don't get involved in the drama that follows Robert, but when I hear stories like yours I can certainly understand where it comes from.

>8^)

ER

:iamwithstupid: although the factory did offer a optional bumper but it was a hybrid between stock and the HS version.

:iamwithstupid: although the factory did offer a optional bumper but it was a hybrid between stock and the HS version.

True, but there are very significant visual differences between that part and the 12C HS look. No one would struggle to confuse them, I don't think.

>8^)

ER

• 2 weeks later...