650s in green!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of green 650S's, a buddy picked this one up yesterday, and we went for a drive today. We've been trying to decide whether we like the yellow calipers, or whether he should have them painted/powdercoated green to match the paint. Thoughts? We both thought from the pics of the car before we saw it that green would be better, but after seeing the car in person the yellow actually doesn't look bad. Beautiful car. Looks especially good from the front as I both followed and lead it at different times.

650Ss.jpg

green or polished, yellow looks way off...

Speaking of green 650S's, a buddy picked this one up yesterday, and we went for a drive today. We've been trying to decide whether we like the yellow calipers, or whether he should have them painted/powdercoated green to match the paint. Thoughts? We both thought from the pics of the car before we saw it that green would be better, but after seeing the car in person the yellow actually doesn't look bad. Beautiful car. Looks especially good from the front as I both followed and lead it at different times.

It's weird because I felt the same way before seeing the car in person, and for some reason I can't explain the yellow seemed to look a lot better than I thought it would. No doubt green would match up and yellow doesn't though.

Glad to see the yellow getting a little love there, finally. Was starting to think my internal "taste" meter might need recalibrating. :D

polished...

your car looks hot! I agree either polished, green, black w/green McLaren lettering, in that order.

But the green worked on that car because it popped. All one colour it becomes flat. You need a little zing on zing IMO

Plus the yellow is already done so no down time just drive time.