Azimuth swiss cheese Watch

Lambo_Stalker

Hi gents,

I saw this brand while I was in Hong Kong last month and I would love to know if anyone has any experiences with this brand! The designs look quite nice to me, not 100% sure on the pricings though as I only saw a poster while I was in a hurry for a meeting and totally forgot about this until now I went through some photos now.

http://www.azimuthwatch.com/sp_collection.html

Cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMO, sub-par quality copies of other better watches that have unique-looking movements; in particular; Urwerk. Good piece to start a conversation or you want the "unique" look on your wrist and the price of admission isn't too bad but there obviously are reasons as to why they are "cheap" (although the one you posted isn't exactly pocket change either). Also highly doubt that they will fetch a good resale value, if any; you will be lucky to get $0.10 out of a dollar. Not 100% sure but despite their claims of Swiss made, their HQ is in Singapore.

VCR, thanks heaps for that, much appreciate it! Didn't even notice that their HQ is in Singapore, that's a weird one if the products are Swiss made..

You are most welcome.

Plenty of ways to define "Swiss Made" I guess. I wonder if their calibres have any hallmark/seal?