New Escalade

Juice it

Now that the Escalades are out has anyone seen the Kona brown interior in person? The online pics make it look orangish all the way to shit brown. Am getting tired of plain black or light tan and thought white with the kona brown might be nice but can find one to look at in person. Also, if anyone has picked up a 2015 what are your thoughts on it? Thx

• 3 weeks later...

I would save yourself about 10k and buy a 15 GMC Denali. Thats what I did. I got the pearl white/atmosphere. The inside is really good looking and easy to use. I looked at the Escalades and they are just gaudy imo. Great daily truck...I like it a lot.

No clue, but my neighbor has the regular '15 Tahoe and it's a fcuking NICE truck. Her LTZ Tahoe is every bit as nice as the outgoing escalade.

In your interest I have no clue on interior colors, this one is black over black with more black.

One thing I don't like about either the Tahoe or the Yukon is that neither offers a white/cream leather interior. It's only in like browns and blacks and greys. The Escalade offers a shale interior which in the pictures looks close to a cream or white color, but still not there. I love the Designo interior of the Mercedes-Benz GL-series, but I am not too keen on the minivan exteriors of them. I do like the GL550's AMG styling however.

I would save yourself about 10k and buy a 15 GMC Denali. Thats what I did. I got the pearl white/atmosphere. The inside is really good looking and easy to use. I looked at the Escalades and they are just gaudy imo. Great daily truck...I like it a lot.

Does the Escalade have more features or something than the Denali?