huracan spyder release date?

srtricky

supposed to have october delivery on 2015 huracan but never been a big fan of coupes.

When the gallardo came out they took 2 years to release a spyder will it be the same case again or possible to see spyder available for 2015 summer? Thinking about switching order to spyder.

thanks in advance.

With the demand of the coupe I doubt, even if they wanted, they would have the capacity to slot the Spyder in so early, they might show it in 2015 but I am thinking it will be 2016 before customers can get their hands on one.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to make you guys's life even harder ... let me tease you with a Huracan Spyder render:

07_2014_w1280.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself :icon_mrgreen:

Good to hear. It would be cool if it was the same as the aventador but I'm sure it won't.

It will be a fully electric hardtop, like the McLaren 650S and the 458 :icon_thumleft:

I figured can't wait till it comes out going to be insane

I agree, it will be the Avent Roadster (if prices have dropped) or the Hura Spyder or the 650S Spider for me, nothing else out there wakes my interest!

Nice any of them will be amazing but i would stick with Lambo not to much of a fan of the 650. Id rather have a mp4 and save a ton of money instead if you happen to go that route next and through on a new front bumper. Avent would be the best

Nice any of them will be amazing but i would stick with Lambo not to much of a fan of the 650. Id rather have a mp4 and save a ton of money instead if you happen to go that route next and through on a new front bumper. Avent would be the best

You have valid points, I agree!