Diameter of a 6.0 shift knob

juneaubehr

Looking to replace my D's shift knob with one of the same diameter as the 6.0, Not looking at spending $900 for an OEM one, part #0024004603, if someone has a vernier caliper and a 6.0, can you please take a measurement for me and all those that may be interested.

thanks

Looking to replace my D's shift knob with one of the same diameter as the 6.0, Not looking at spending $900 for an OEM one, part #0024004603, if someone has a vernier caliper and a 6.0, can you please take a measurement for me and all those that may be interested.

thanks

I don't have a caliper, but i'll do my best to measure it.. I can measure the circumference and we can do a little math to get the diameter..

I don't have a caliper, but i'll do my best to measure it.. I can measure the circumference and we can do a little math to get the diameter..

Didn't someone measure and polish the shift knob on your old car too? I would do it the same way they did.

Didn't someone measure and polish the shift knob on your old car too? I would do it the same way they did.

done before i got it..

Hi Megachad,

Having the circumference measurement would be great, I can take it from there.

Cheers

I feel like an Asshole.. I completely spaced measuring it last night.. I need to remember somehow.. With kids, shit fly's right out of my head when I get home.. I don't have 2 seconds to think.. lol.

I'll do my best to remember this weekend and post it up.

I feel like an Asshole.. I completely spaced measuring it last night.. I need to remember somehow.. With kids, shit fly's right out of my head when I get home.. I don't have 2 seconds to think.. lol.

I'll do my best to remember this weekend and post it up.

Do you want the aluminium one or the polished one?

I have a spare one in aluminium

51EDD27C-4277-4270-AFB1-18819C748340_zpsvijzfzmq.jpg