Coupon A

ToofDoc

New Aventador owners

When did you cash in Coupon A? At/around 1500 miles?

I called Symbolic (Lamborghini San Diego), the service dept there states Coupon A can be used up to the first year of ownership but must be after 1500 miles!? I first thought it HAD to be done at/around 1500 miles, but I guess that's not the case.

Also did you have to pay or was it all FREE as the owner manual states? Or was it split cost (Lamborghini covered parts/supplies & owners cover labor costs)?

Any of you never cashed in the coupon? Supposedly, if one doesn't complete their Coupon A, their warranty may be void?

New Aventador owners

I called Symbolic (Lamborghini San Diego), the service dept there states Coupon A can be used up to the first year of ownership but must be after 1500 miles!? I first thought it HAD to be done at/around 1500 miles, but I guess that's not the case.

Also did you have to pay or was it all FREE as the owner manual states? Or was it split cost (Lamborghini covered parts/supplies & owners cover labor costs)?

Any of you never cashed in the coupon? Supposedly, if one doesn't complete their Coupon A, their warranty may be void?

I got my 1500 miles service done at 1300 miles. No problem from my dealer at all. Coupon A covers the labor, but you need to pay for the material cost.

I got my 1500 miles service done at 1300 miles. No problem from my dealer at all. Coupon A covers the labor, but you need to pay for the material cost.

Ahh...it's the other way around...thanks for the clarification! So I'll pay for all the fluids.

I knew it. Even Lamborghini owners use coupons!

It's provided by the factory...they encourage us to use it...no, they forced us to use it..

But come to think of it, that coupon is factored in the base price. Nothing is free in this world.

I was told the same thing from my dealer--Lamborghini Newport Beach. They cover the labor, you pay for the parts.

New Aventador owners

One year or 1,500 miles, you could do it at roughly 1,600 miles as long as it's within the 12 months. Dealer covers labor, customer covers parts. Real money it's about $900 for each party.