Anyone know this Jalpa?

murcivu

A friend just bought it and was wondering about the history. Does anyone have any information on this vehicle? Thanks.

You should hook him up with Raymond's site http://www.jalpa.ch/index.html

If he registers as an owner, he can get access to a registry. Lots of info held there and he should send any info he has to keep things current.

Thank you everyone! I'll suggest him to go to that site. :icon_thumleft:

I looked at that car since it is just an hour away from me. Had lots of issues including rust. Got the owner down to $15K but I still did not pull the trigger. You might want to reconsider if you have not already sent the funds. The pictures are when he bought the car, not as the car is today, HUGE difference...just a warning. Owner lived on a dirt road if that tells you anything...rust all the way through on the driver wheel well...

Brian

I looked at that car since it is just an hour away from me. Had lots of issues including rust. Got the owner down to $15K but I still did not pull the trigger. You might want to reconsider if you have not already sent the funds. The pictures are when he bought the car, not as the car is today, HUGE difference...just a warning. Owner lived on a dirt road if that tells you anything...rust all the way through on the driver wheel well...

Brian

O WOW! I think he already bought it. I'm sure he'll find out on his own once he gets it. Don't want him to have buyer's remorse so soon.

He should be fine but certainly has some work cutout for him. When started, fuel and coolant began to leak!

ALWAYS go see older cars in person....pictures can make them look so good.

Brian

He should be fine but certainly has some work cutout for him. When started, fuel and coolant began to leak!

ALWAYS go see older cars in person....pictures can make them look so good.

Brian

if he wants to ditch it, im looking for a jalpa.

have him message me @ [email protected] as im not on here much