Beware, TT Lamborghini's of the Dallas TX area next weekend.

Underground Racing

We all remember what happened when the silver Underground Racing TT R8 showed up and cleaned house at the Texas Invitational. The sad news is, it looks like there will be another one to deal with. This time is John Doe III. The Texas owner requested to remain anonymous until the TI race. I thought I would throw up some build pics of the process over the next week as we close in on completing this project. If all goes as planned, it will be competing at TI next weekend. The R8 arrived here aprox Aug 20th. image_zps9f28f1d6.jpeg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to updates!

R8 GT? Is this the pre-DCT model? Looks awesome in that color. You guys, im sure, have a line up that cannot be matched.

R-Tronic on this one. Have you done any TT's on the new S tronic R8, or any in the works?

And I need another R8. Maybe 3rd time is a charm?

Looking forward to updates!

R-Tronic on this one. Have you done any TT's on the new S tronic R8, or any in the works?

The white one was S-Tronic.

And I need another R8. Maybe 3rd time is a charm?

The white one was S-Tronic.

I want to find a really cheap R8 and just gut it. Just turn it into a full blown race car.

No, we need to keep these cars street cars, no need to do what the competition does. ;)

LOL. I need to find a way to get seat coolers in my technocraft seats, or just in my helmet. Holy fcuk does it get hot when wearing the helmet. I truly feel like a helmet makes it more dangerous to drive the car. I can see way better with out my helmet on.

And I secretly want a bolt on in addition to my 570 2R so I can go beat people and tell them they got beat by a bolt on lol.

A Stage 2/3 R8 is on my wish list. 6 speed manual, of course. Just the perfect car. Of course...I couldn't take it on 400 because Duhawks might lurking. But I would own inside the perimeter. Hahahaha

Whatever they need to do to make the competition better, I'm good with it. :)

I believe this is the last event of the year isn't it? Going for the perfect season, undefeated.

No pressure at all lol.

nervous-gif.gif

A Stage 2/3 R8 is on my wish list. 6 speed manual, of course. Just the perfect car. Of course...I couldn't take it on 400 because Duhawks might lurking. But I would own inside the perimeter. Hahahaha

Yeah your safe inside 285. Don't dare come on 400! 285 is a big circle track. F that. I like straight lines.

LOL. I need to find a way to get seat coolers in my technocraft seats, or just in my helmet. Holy fcuk does it get hot when wearing the helmet. I truly feel like a helmet makes it more dangerous to drive the car. I can see way better with out my helmet on.

And I secretly want a bolt on in addition to my 570 2R so I can go beat people and tell them they got beat by a bolt on lol.

funny-helmet.jpg

a42e3edf-bef7-4de4-a079-0e6804f00320.jpg

986603.jpg

You coming out to TI? Bring that 6 speed!

LOL ! ! Yeah right... I need another 5626626661616144 RWHP in order to compete with the chumps out there

LOL ! ! Yeah right... I need another 5626626661616144 RWHP in order to compete with the chumps out there

Just challenge half the cars on the street. They don't come to the streets lol

Just challenge half the cars on the street. They don't come to the streets lol

So True ! Most around me are scared to play... the others are no competition

Here's the back of my helmet;

323858d1373471961-helmet-stickers-do-you

So True ! Most around me are scared to play... the others are no competition

Here's the back of my helmet;

323858d1373471961-helmet-stickers-do-you

Lol