looking for diablo SE30 front bumper

emilio

nice weave on the rear bumper...

Yes, H. Pagani was in charge of the SE30 project and I believe it was the first Lambo to use this material. Front and rear bumpers, side skirts, front hood and slated engine bay cover. Much better than the F40 quality.

I collect any SE30 only parts - I have the small side glass, the 4 point blue seat belts with 30th pads, an original SE30 steering wheel with center, new rubber front spoiler lip, the front flash lights (both sets) a complete set of SE30 rims, complete with center caps and titanium bolts, the CF fins on the side rockers, the SE 30th script, and a few other odds and ends.

I did “pass” on the bumpers, rear quarter panel, and broken rim ..….

Yes, H. Pagani was in charge of the SE30 project and I believe it was the first Lambo to use this material. Front and rear bumpers, side skirts, front hood and slated engine bay cover. Much better than the F40 quality.

I collect any SE30 only parts - I have the small side glass, the 4 point blue seat belts with 30th pads, an original SE30 steering wheel with center, new rubber front spoiler lip, the front flash lights (both sets) a complete set of SE30 rims, complete with center caps and titanium bolts, the CF fins on the side rockers, the SE 30th script, and a few other odds and ends.

I did “pass” on the bumpers, rear quarter panel, and broken rim ..….

The bumpers comes from the red SE30 which was wrecked in Dubai right?