New head unit/mod existing head unit.

kinnsella

So I would like to add blue tooth and satellite radio to my 06 Gallardo. I have a stock 06 head unit with no nav (flip style). When I bought the car I did upgrade and add an amp and put focal's in the doors and 2 8 inch subs behind the seats (not my idea but some ahole had a box built and didn't pay for it.)

Anyway, what are my options, no cutting and I would like to keep the upgrades I already have.

Hi.

That is my listing.

I buy/sell radios, unlock nav, repair (fix screens/dvd drives), recover pins, progam etc.

I can unlock the navigation function on your radio - includes gps antenna and disk.

There are a few bluetooth options and the phone can be controlled via the headunit. I have not seen any fully integrated satellite setups. I usually just stream from my phone. You might research what options work with the Audi RNS-E radio (basically the same thing).

You will get more features with aftermarket for less $ but I prefer the factory look. Also, the factory radio gets info from the CAN-BUS that aftermarket can't.

Do you know how your amps are getting the signal? Are they using high level speaker inputs? The factory radio has 2v preouts - just have to buy the RCA pigtail that integrates into the factory harness.

Let me know if I can be of help.

RT

Hi.

That is my listing.

I buy/sell radios, unlock nav, repair (fix screens/dvd drives), recover pins, progam etc.

I can unlock the navigation function on your radio - includes gps antenna and disk.

There are a few bluetooth options and the phone can be controlled via the headunit. I have not seen any fully integrated satellite setups. I usually just stream from my phone. You might research what options work with the Audi RNS-E radio (basically the same thing).

You will get more features with aftermarket for less $ but I prefer the factory look. Also, the factory radio gets info from the CAN-BUS that aftermarket can't.

Do you know how your amps are getting the signal? Are they using high level speaker inputs? The factory radio has 2v preouts - just have to buy the RCA pigtail that integrates into the factory harness.

Let me know if I can be of help.

RT

Haha! Small world!

• 1 month later...

AG can you get the radio pin without me having to send you the radio? My radio is currently working and I have the serial number in the book, but the book is missing the pin. If I disconnect the battery I am concerned that I will have to enter the pin.

AG can you get the radio pin without me having to send you the radio? My radio is currently working and I have the serial number in the book, but the book is missing the pin. If I disconnect the battery I am concerned that I will have to enter the pin.

Yes I can get the pin with only the radio serial number. PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

What about on a 2009 Murci head unit? How much for the Navi disk and function on existing radio head that Is Navi ready.

• 3 months later...

Hi - I had the exact same thought the other day: What if the battery dies?

Once I retrieve the car from Houston I didn't want to have to ship it back just to re-set the PIN if the battery went kaput. Can you help?

Hi - I had the exact same thought the other day: What if the battery dies?

Once I retrieve the car from Houston I didn't want to have to ship it back just to re-set the PIN if the battery went kaput. Can you help?

I can get the pin but typically, I need the physical radio in order to pull the radio serial number. I am in Houston though. :)

Does the car have navigation?

• 1 month later...
I can get the pin but typically, I need the physical radio in order to pull the radio serial number. I am in Houston though. :)

Does the car have navigation?

Sorry it took so long to respond...I thought I would get an e-mail...whoops!

Yes it does have navigation. It also appears that the rear camera does not come on...can you help with this?

Email alerts just started working again.

Rear camera is tough to troubleshoot remotely. Does it come on when you push the button in the center console?

If you send radio for pin code, I can check to make sure the radio is at least coded correctly for the camera and working properly.

It could also be a bad camera, camera ecu or wiring issue.

Email alerts just started working again.

Rear camera is tough to troubleshoot remotely. Does it come on when you push the button in the center console?

If you send radio for pin code, I can check to make sure the radio is at least coded correctly for the camera and working properly.

It could also be a bad camera, camera ecu or wiring issue.

Thx for the rapid response!!!

The camera supposedly worked when it was at the dealer and Crave but nada now - Not sure how to turn it on via the center console, to be honest.

Since you are in Houston maybe we can just meet one day so you can give it a gander...?

Yeah I'll be happy to take a look. Where are you located? I am in Sugar Land.

I am in San Antonio but maybe we can coordinate sometime during an upcoming week and/or weekend and I'll bring the car out.

ROAD TRIP!