Lease Rates for Huracan

Umar

I am in the process of leasing a Lamborghini Huracan , does anyone have any numbers I can start to calculate my lease terms from the dealer

Regards

Umar

I am in the process of leasing a Lamborghini Huracan , does anyone have any numbers I can start to calculate my lease terms from the dealer

Regards

Umar

Wouldn't the dealer you are leasing from give you the terms? It's worded that you already have contact and are currently leasing.

Regards

Umar

In my estimation you should be paying $199/month for around 138 years. Do you have any kids? Do you smoke?

Why so many used ones with low miles for sale, demo, intro cars used at track i intro/ or specutalors, can't be leased returns?

Why so many used ones with low miles for sale, demo, intro cars used at track i intro/ or specutalors, can't be leased returns?

Program cars. They were probably used for demo or for the track program. So they flip them after being beaten on the track for full-list? That's classy :lol2:

Program cars. They were probably used for demo or for the track program. So they flip them after being beaten on the track for full-list? That's classy :lol2:

Just as I thought