Twin Turbo Lamborghinis BEWARE! (TT R8s are taking over)

Underground Racing

Get ready, they are coming

for the TT Gallardos! As I walked through the shop one day a few weeks ago I

quickly noticed that it must be R8 week. Every lift on this side of the shop

was taken up by Underground Racing TT R8 builds. Don't worry TT Lamborghini

fans, we still have nearly 50 TT Gallardo and other Lamborghini projects

currently in progress right now.

unnamedr8_zps1f56badd.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any luck with the DCTs on these cars?

If you look closely and know what you are looking for you will see some DCT TT R8s in there.....

dustin is that your new GTR? lol

LOL no way!

That is my buddys GTR. I left him a surprise on his GoPro when he edited the film a few weeks later lol.

It seems like a good number of GTT owners moving over to an R8 TT. Given they are both on the same platform, I would be interested in hearing pros and cons between the two. Thoughts?

It seems like a good number of GTT owners moving over to an R8 TT. Given they are both on the same platform, I would be interested in hearing pros and cons between the two. Thoughts?

tall guys need the extra headroom.

LOL Those R8s are not what I am looking for. Looking for a R8 GT Coupe (only made in 2012) and suzuka grey (option color) with CCB (option).

As mentioned above. Big people need twin turbo cars too! Fitting in a TTG reminds me of my child hood when I had to get in the car seat... CRAMPED

LOL Those R8s are not what I am looking for. Looking for a R8 GT Coupe (only made in 2012) and suzuka grey (option color) with CCB (option).

As mentioned above. Big people need twin turbo cars too! Fitting in a TTG reminds me of my child hood when I had to get in the car seat... CRAMPED

Dustin, the photos are stock due to new listing (not the actual car listed). All three cars linked are 2012 R8 GT coupes in Suzuka Grey. Look again. You'll have to call on the CCBs, as options aren't listed other than standard.

Dustin, the photos are stock due to new listing (not the actual car listed). All three cars linked are 2012 R8 GT coupes in Suzuka Grey. Look again. You'll have to call on the CCBs, as options aren't listed other than standard.

The first two cars are R8 GT Spyders.

Trust me... I have looked every where. Supposedly only 50 R8 GTs in the US. So maybe only 5 suzuka matte greys in the US. Looks like some of those are at UGR right now...

Trust me... I have looked every where. Supposedly only 50 R8 GTs in the US. So maybe only 5 suzuka matte greys in the US. Looks like some of those are at UGR right now...

oh....matte grey.