My New Huracan on ADV1's - how is everyone lowering theirs?

D11

I heard those who are lowering are modifying the existing springs, curious to know what that entails and the consequences to the warranty. image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't want a car purely for photos, I want to be able to drive it and enjoy it. Debating on whether or not to lower it a little. The last picture is a bad vantage point, gives the illusion of a larger wheel gap than is actually there. 21 in the rear on a 13 inch wheel with 325 tire fills up the wheel arch a little better than the stock wheel.

Nice choice on the rims, car looks great. Check out trusts thread with his huracan, he said something about how his is lowered.

Thanks for the reference. I had viewed that thread earlier on but not gone back to it. From my understanding the aftermarket suspension/coil overs are not available yet so everyone is modifying the stock set up which I'm somewhat hesitant to do.

I'm kinda curious, rather than cutting the springs why not just have a proper set made? Eibach is not too far from me, I'm sure they could wind a set in the same rate at a shorter height for next to nothing.

Thanks for the reference. I had viewed that thread earlier on but not gone back to it. From my understanding the aftermarket suspension/coil overs are not available yet so everyone is modifying the stock set up which I'm somewhat hesitant to do.

If you're hesitant, I wouldn't do it, just wait for a tuned option. I will say there is no noticeable ride quality difference, it'll be hard to justify putting springs on it to me after where it is now, it's perfect. Once coil overs are out that can support the factory front lift, I'm all in.

I will say, if you're going to lower, don't do it without G-Plates on the front.

I'm kinda curious, rather than cutting the springs why not just have a proper set made? Eibach is not too far from me, I'm sure they could wind a set in the same rate at a shorter height for next to nothing.

Sounds like an actionable plan, let us know how it goes?

Congrats on the H D11, how do you enjoy it so far?

I love it. I'm coming from a LP570 STS that I loved and I'm just amazed because the Huracan is literally better in every way possible. I'm partial to the brand and have driven quite a few Lamborghini's and the Huracan seems to be both more refined and more performance oriented than all of them. Only driven mine a few times due to obligations and weather, but looking forward to Spring so that I can get it out more regularly.

If you're hesitant, I wouldn't do it, just wait for a tuned option. I will say there is no noticeable ride quality difference, it'll be hard to justify putting springs on it to me after where it is now, it's perfect. Once coil overs are out that can support the factory front lift, I'm all in.

I will say, if you're going to lower, don't do it without G-Plates on the front.

Sounds like an actionable plan, let us know how it goes?

I'll look into it.

Anyone have a set of H factory springs laying around? :lol2:

Nice set up Darren 👍....Gorgeous Huracan!

Thanks Matt. I know you've seen these photos.

Sounds like cutting the stock springs is the only option at this point. I'm just going to wait and reconsider when aftermarket options are available.

• 2 weeks later...
I love it. I'm coming from a LP570 STS that I loved and I'm just amazed because the Huracan is literally better in every way possible. I'm partial to the brand and have driven quite a few Lamborghini's and the Huracan seems to be both more refined and more performance oriented than all of them. Only driven mine a few times due to obligations and weather, but looking forward to Spring so that I can get it out more regularly.

D11, sorry I've missed your reply, I am glad to see you are enjoying the Huracan, I agree with your comments, it is a great car! I am really enjoying mine!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Update on new springs for lowering?

April was a long time ago.

My friend is installing his Novitec springs as we speak, do you need any info?