anyone looking for a 328?

koenig928

Despite ragging on the lack of hp in a 308 and I consider them very slow. I still want one. I search them out, waiting for a good deal. In that search I found this 328. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/5013444670.html No connection to the seller. But considering what people want for these on EBay and elsewhere, even with shipping, this a good deal. Thought Id pass it on.

A couple 308's have popped up here in Canada, for $40k CDN, but they sell fast. I have thought about the 328, similar looks, more power and a little faster. The prices on them have been $50k to $100k for awhile now. So $28k is a really good deal, even if it needs some work.

Most of the deals disappear fast. This 328 would only be around $40k CDN after duties, taxes and shipping for me. Almost want to buy it as a flip.

There are a few going at auctions this upcoming month, I might try to grab one if they go for a decent price.

what auction site are you using ?

what auction site are you using ?

Live auctions, one is at Leake in Tulsa (Im in Dallas) and another at an auction in Austin but I forget which one.

• 2 months later...