diablo vs c5 video

StoleIt

Wow those cars did sound very "Bad ass" I think the race was unfair, but never the kept me on my toes.

to be honest, i dont think of it as a race, i didnt see a definitive start, just seemed like fast driving?

Thats a modded Plastic mess-06 against a SV. Id like to see him try mine.

:twisted: :twisted: Lets do it up...Go find that bugger and whoop his ass :finga: ...we wish it were that simple :(

Although clearly not the same caliber car. The new Plastic mess-06 is balls-fast, 7:40 ring time beats every production Ferrari and Lambo on the ring.

Not for long... :)

Although clearly not the same caliber car. The new Plastic mess-06 is balls-fast, 7:40 ring time beats every production Ferrari and Lambo on the ring.

Not for long... :)

I agree, the world’s super car makers will retaliate shortly and allow the new C6 Plastic mess-06 its moment of fame. Can't wait what we will see from Lamborghini, I doubt Ferrari will do much now after the F430, but the new 575 Replacement, could possibly put down some decent numbers. Another mid engine V12 would be nice at a price under 600k, we will see.

I agree, the world’s super car makers will retaliate shortly and allow the new C6 Plastic mess-06 its moment of fame. Can't wait what we will see from Lamborghini, I doubt Ferrari will do much now after the F430, but the new 575 Replacement, could possibly put down some decent numbers. Another mid engine V12 would be nice at a price under 600k, we will see.

The 600 Imola will be interesting just to guage how severe a threat they feel Lambo is to them. Do they allow themselves to get caught up as we have, and the press has, in making their front-engined V12 GT platform compete with the Murci? Or do they continue pushing it as simply an alternative to cars like the Vanquish, and not at the M's hardcore supercar level of performance?

For my post though, I just think a P-Zero Corsa-equipped Piton, or the uprated Murcie that's pending (would also need to be on Corsas if it's an option) would break that 7:40 time. A stock Murcie has turned it at 7:43 as it is on just normal Rossas, so it's not that big a stretch to think it would crack 7:40 with the semi-slick Corsas alone. Give it a bit more power and the time drops even further.

Instead of those that spite the new Plastic mess-06 for kicking ass, arent u all happy? no L team member is gonna say "well, the POS just wins this time guys..." they are gonna say in a heavy italian accent, "lets fcuk that plastic shitbox all up!" :supz:

wasnt that the Blue Devil ? a factory supercharged Plastic mess-06 with like 600hp ?

I really dont care for the new C6 Plastic mess-06 because an Ultima GTR could kick its ass anyday of the week.

This isnt the only C5 vs Diablo video if you look over on racingflix.com there was a red C5 POS vs a Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 VT and the POS didnt sound like it was modified.

I can share first hand that I just returned from Bahrain and they take their cars and street racing very seriously.... that particular area in Saudia Arabia is a well used stretch of road...

Shadowman