Possible UGR ride

avengerr

I think you will feel all you want in Vinny's car.;) People don't realize how much 1250 whp will put the fear of god in them that have not experienced that kind of power before.

1250whp in a lambo too! I spent half my day on Youtube looking at those cars yesterday. To say that Im excited is a big understatement. Cant thank you guys enough and cant wait.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay so thanks to Kevin and Vinny I've been set up a ride in Vinnys Lambo in Babylon, NY. To say that i cant wait would be a huge understatement! 5th August can't come soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply but i reached 2 nights ago and was jet lagged pretty bad.. Kevin and Vinny were very generous in setting this up for me but unfortunately things didn't pan out from my side.. As soon as i reached New York my little kid got pretty sick vomiting and all. He recovered on the 6th and that's the day i was supposed to go to Vincent for the ride. Vincent was kind enough to allow me to visit him anytime from the 4th to 6th but due to the hiccup i only had the 6th to visit Vincent which was like a 1 hour drive.. I was fully in for the plan and was in contact with Vinny but as things panned out, i got a little leaving for Babylon and Vinny had to go to Canada that night.. As much as i wouldve loved to sit in the lambo the issue with my kid and the timinga just couldnt work out.. However, Vinny was still kind enough to send me pictures of his car and I promised him I will visit him the next time i go to America. Sorry for the anti climax people!