f'ed up 10 million dollar Fcar

cisco35

do you know him? i like the car but the driver is a suck up dickhead.

What car are you talking about? This is 0854 def. 4 liter. If you're talking about 0846 which I also own that one is 4 liter as well. Nino Vacarella who drove her 3 times,recently inspected 0846 and issued a written statement than my car is the car he drove with Bandini,Scarfioatti, and Amon. Hard Cheese for some.

do you know him? i like the car but the driver is a suck up dickhead.

:-k where did this come from?

Are you referring to the picture of the 412P, or another?

alright here is what happened. we are in mont tremblant about two weeks ago and it is the last day. we are in the process of loading up our two trailers. we have 10 cars mind you. so in this process one of our challenge cars is about half way into the service road like it is stradalling the curb. it is far from being in the way when some cheese ball who looked like he was in that car.( i could be wrong its happened more than once.) stops short and starts reving his engine like we are blocking the whole road. so we move it back a little so that the tires are barely even on the pavement. he starts reving again. he is acting like its going to kill the car to drive on the dirt when he wouldnt even touch the dirt and who cares everyones on the dirt in the paddock. so then his little crew starts yelling at us like we are the most disrespectfull people and one of my guys tells him to shut up and keep moving. im thinking whatever this is when a lot of people are stressed and we just need to pack everything up and get the hell out of here. then the guy that was told to keep moving rolls up on us with his little vespa and starts asking who it was that yelled at him. i think that is just walking into the lions den with a bloody steak hanging around his neck. starts interrupting our loading process to tell us that he didnt like the tone that we took with him and that he is offended. no body wanted to get in anykind of trouble for something stupid so we just told him that he made his point and that he needed to leave and he just stood there with a complex look on his face and finally took off. i do apologize if im not talking about you or your driver. if i am then i hope im not talking about you. and if i am talking about you then :finga:

alright here is what happened. we are in mont tremblant about two weeks ago and it is the last day. we are in the process of loading up our two trailers. we have 10 cars mind you. so in this process one of our challenge cars is about half way into the service road like it is stradalling the curb. it is far from being in the way when some cheese ball who looked like he was in that car.( i could be wrong its happened more than once.) stops short and starts reving his engine like we are blocking the whole road. so we move it back a little so that the tires are barely even on the pavement. he starts reving again. he is acting like its going to kill the car to drive on the dirt when he wouldnt even touch the dirt and who cares everyones on the dirt in the paddock. so then his little crew starts yelling at us like we are the most disrespectfull people and one of my guys tells him to shut up and keep moving. im thinking whatever this is when a lot of people are stressed and we just need to pack everything up and get the hell out of here. then the guy that was told to keep moving rolls up on us with his little vespa and starts asking who it was that yelled at him. i think that is just walking into the lions den with a bloody steak hanging around his neck. starts interrupting our loading process to tell us that he didnt like the tone that we took with him and that he is offended. no body wanted to get in anykind of trouble for something stupid so we just told him that he made his point and that he needed to leave and he just stood there with a complex look on his face and finally took off. i do apologize if im not talking about you or your driver. if i am then i hope im not talking about you. and if i am talking about you then :finga:

Wasn't me. Wasn't there nor were my car. (s). As for driving in the dirt, rain, sleet, snow, anyone who knows me knows that's not something that bothers me. Was this the car you're talking about. (The Spyder without the blue stripe like mine has?) The coupe behind it is mine also but it wasn't there either.

cisco, same thing happened to me before at the track, I stuck a big rainbow sticker that I kept for ocasions like that on the back of his race car. The guy was laughed at that day like never before in his life.

nope jota def not you. looks like it from the rear though. this one had a really low windscreen.

joe. you have no idea how fucked up what you did was... i like it. i might have to use it if that dipshit shows up at road america. hey jota are you going to wisconsin?

nope jota def not you. looks like it from the rear though. this one had a really low windscreen.

joe. you have no idea how fucked up what you did was... i like it. i might have to use it if that dipshit shows up at road america. hey jota are you going to wisconsin?

No but I will be @ Pebble with my Duesenberg and at Lime Rock with 412P at the Fall Fest Labor Day. Will you be there?

nah it looks like our drivers arent really in the mood to race anymore it looks like Road America will be our last race of the season. :(

Question:

Jota, how were you able to bring the 412 P onto the streets?!!

And on a related note, how was that GTR on the streets of Beverly Hills as well?

Question:

And on a related note, how was that GTR on the streets of Beverly Hills as well?

:-$ thats like asking them if they are in the mafia

Question:

The 412P is totally legal as it was manufactured in 1967. All it needs is basic safety equipment like lights, etc. I also believe that the Diablo GTR

can be made to be "show and display" legal. (See DOT website). Most cars over 25 years old are emission exempt.

Cisco 35

:)

Cool. Thanks!

But I believe there are certain mileage restrictions for "show and display", no?

Yes, severe ones. That's one reason 1967 and earlier Le Mans cars have great value.