Transmission issue

SXN

Not really following your train of thought on warranty??

What am I missing? The car is a 2006, you purchased from a private individual, with no PPI...

My car was just at the dealer yesterday for a full service, if something were to break on it tomorrow, I doubt they would be responsible in any way.

Not trying to be negative with you, just trying to understand your situation completely.

:iamwithstupid:

Your thread title is misleading.

You bought an almost-10-year-old car with relatively high mileage (for this genre of cars) with after market parts and without a thorough PPI; took it to the Lambo dealership for service, the car then developed separate issues and you turn the heat on the dealership? Something isn't proper here. This is the newest Lambo dealership in Canada if not the world. One would imagine that they would do as great a job as they can manage to secure their footing in that area. And the owner/team aren't rookies as far as handling Lambos are concerned. Your title is not doing justice to the dealership. It should be changed to "Issues with my V.I. Gallardo Spyder" instead.

On another note, congrats with your purchase. Hope you would get it all sorted out soon.

:iamwithstupid: