Opinions please on this 09 LP640 Coupe ZHWBU37S19LA03680

Shamile

• 2 months later...

3 months later and the same pictures for the yellow car are up and listed for sale at $182,850 with a new clutch from Lamborghini Miami.

Anyone know any more info on the car?

• 11 months later...

BUMP... this car is back on Ebay. Anyone have any info..? Carfax shows clutch and service just completed 100 miles ago.. Price attractive..

Maybe it is the interior holding this one back?

anyone have any history on it?

BUMP... this car is back on Ebay. Anyone have any info..? Carfax shows clutch and service just completed 100 miles ago.. Price attractive..

Maybe it is the interior holding this one back?

anyone have any history on it?

I also called on this car last year when asking was $182,500 and negotiated the price down to $176,000 which seemed to me to be too good of a deal for a 2009. Besides the info Shamile provided - I was told that when the clutch was done in Florida that a part was installed incorrectly or there was some issue (this was over a year ago and I can't remember exactly what I was told) and that it went back to get replaced again.

The pics of the car did not include a pic of the VIN plate on the driver door. I then saw it for sale on Manheim. The pics there included a pic of the driver door VIN plate. The date of manufacture was scratched off or partially scratched off and the VIN may have been partially scratched up or just didn't look completely correct to me. The VIN plate raises big red flags for me - has to be some story on the car. I saved a pic of it somewhere and will look to see if I have it. Interior looks a bit worn in parts - driver's seat left bolster and possibly passenger side too.

The car then went to the dealer in AZ with a $224,XXX asking price decreased to $218,500 and now down to $186,755....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Looks like it's now 2 yrs later and this car has popped up again. This time, listed at 165k and about 15.3k miles. Description also says it needs nothing mechanically. 

Does anyone know anything else about it?? Such a mystery given the clean carfax and very low price. Seems almost too good to be true, unless something like the interior colors really put people off that much..

6 hours ago, C Alexander said:

Looks like it's now 2 yrs later and this car has popped up again. This time, listed at 165k and about 15.3k miles. Description also says it needs nothing mechanically. 

Does anyone know anything else about it?? Such a mystery given the clean carfax and very low price. Seems almost too good to be true, unless something like the interior colors really put people off that much..

Where is it advertised?  I didn't see it on Autotrader or Cars.com...