Weapons Hot...you are cleared to fire for effect

HannibalACP82

...Hellfire got him!

I am all for this but a little bit sorry that he probably had no idea it was happening and had no chance to think "shit this may hurt"

I am all for this but a little bit sorry that he probably had no idea it was happening and had no chance to think "shit this may hurt"

Hellfire from 12000 feet overhead or Seal Team 6 kicking down his door...makes no difference to me. One less waste inhabiting the earth.

Hellfire from 12000 feet overhead or Seal Team 6 kicking down his door...makes no difference to me. One less waste inhabiting the earth.

5.56 is a lot cheaper than an AGM-114...but as long as it sent the guy to hell I am all for it. :)

5.56 is a lot cheaper than an AGM-114...but as long as it sent the guy to hell I am all for it. :)

That would actually be a real cool comparison to see...cost of putting a hellfire on target vs aspirating his head with a 5.56 round.

Wonder how they identify that it was him, wouldn't a hellfire make him disappear? Hope there was at least a hand or something left to id.