Best color(s) on the murcielago lp640

Chasing Tail

After owning multilpe color cars, I have decided pearl white is the only color I will own on any of my toys. I think it shows the lines the best.

Very sexy color indeed. Definitely shows the angles and curves off nicely. Throw in a nice contrast interior--> homerun.

My husband bought a Superleggera the same time I bought my Aventador roadster. He loves that car. I think you'll be very happy with a LP640. There is nothing like a big fat V12 with scissor doors! My advice when you find that special car and pull the trigger is to pay up for a nice (mechanically and heavily optioned) one. I never ever had any problems with my Murci and the car was an absolute joy...you read about reliability issues with the Murci's but I really think it's because folks are buying ones with stories. Good luck on the hunt (that's the funnest part of the buying process--finding that perfect car that speaks to your heart and sets your pulse on fire) and look forward to seeing your future car!

That's awesome you guys share a passion for cars. Me and my SO have had a lot of fun doing runs in exotics together, we even got busted for "racing" each other on the 405 in l.a (just a little playful overtaking in a gallardo vs. 360 but a cop caught up to us and took us down. Great bonding moment though :) im happy to hear you never had any issues with your lambo. I never had issues with the gallardo either whereas the Ferrari was nothing but a big headache always in the shop. Seems like the post 08' murcies are the most reliable based on my research.