1991 Diablo for sale in Ontario

thenewbruno

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer...lo/1796974.html

Trying to gather as much detail about this car as possible.

I've got that in 2011 it was for sale at $60,000 Canadian in a basket-case state, somewhere in the Toronto area. Incomplete wiring harnesses on the floor beside the car etc

I've got that in 2013 it was for sale at $88,000 Canadian in perhaps slightly better, roadworthy condition after having rec'd a head gasket service on one side; perhaps other work

I've got that in September 2015 it was for sale at $139,000 by a private owner, and he claimed that the only thing it needed was fixing up a leaking head gasket on the other side. I drove the car gently for 6 km - seemed fine, but what can you really learn by driving it gently for 6km.

Now it's for sale for $275,000 in December 2015.

I learned about the 2011 info after I saw and drove the car.

So - what happened between 2011 and 2013? Was the car properly put back together?

And what of the current dealer claiming it's just undergone a complete comprehensive service? Did they wash it lol? Based on their lack of interest in having a frank discussion about the car upon my attempt, I'm assuming the car still isn't too good.

So - anyone have any info?

Looks like it's been put together from a parts bin. 6.0/99 SV lights, SV side skirts 91 bumber, 6.0 Wheels.

Given the above, I would imagine the rest of the car has been maintained in similar fashion..

Looks like it's been put together from a parts bin. 6.0/99 SV lights, SV side skirts 91 bumber, 6.0 Wheels.

Given the above, I would imagine the rest of the car has been maintained in similar fashion..

:iamwithstupid:

i wouldn't pay $139k now.

Looks like they dropped the price down from $299,995 CN from about 1 month ago. :rolleyes:

I suspect the dealer won't live up to their name with this kinda pricing. It definitely won't be sold in a "jiffy" at this rate!