gallardo 04 battery dead

sohail

WHILE i tried to charge my dead battery, the electrical system and alarm started beeping. my headlights flashed and i think they may have gone out. it appears this battery is probably not salvageable. im not really very mechanically inclined but can these batteries be changed by a AAA BATTERY GUY OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE TOWED TO A GARAGE? ANY INPUT IS HELPFUL

WHILE i tried to charge my dead battery, the electrical system and alarm started beeping. my headlights flashed and i think they may have gone out. it appears this battery is probably not salvageable. im not really very mechanically inclined but can these batteries be changed by a AAA BATTERY GUY OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE TOWED TO A GARAGE? ANY INPUT IS HELPFUL

M

Sounds like you let it sit for a while. Get a new one. Change it yourself and you should be good. It's not rocket science.

I just changed my battery (Monday) and I had the same problem.

When you open your Gallardo, the alarm sounds and lights flashing orange.

Nothing serious! Simply put the key in the ignition and turn-out and everything will stop.

At first, you will have the ESP failure logo, simply roll over and everything is in order.

It isn't hard to change it. But it is not straight forward like a normal car. The front tub needs to come out. On an 04, it is held by 4 star screws and the weather strip.

I think AAA should be able to do it. If not, have to towed to a shop