AMG releases another portable nuclear powerplant...

Mako

Man, these AMG guys have no quit in them!

Mercedes is clearly at the hp/torque forefront thanks to them. They're very flexible in their motors, be it supercharging, turbocharging, and/or large displacement.

Now they need to release an even better naturally aspirated V12.

I heard that the new E55 is suppose to get a 600HP engine here pretty soon. Don't know if its going to be the V12 engines they are using in the SL65 and CL65.

It is impressive what the absorption of AMG has done for MB. It's difficult to imagine where they'd be if they hadn't scooped them up...

I heard that the new E55 is suppose to get a 600HP engine here pretty soon. Don't know if its going to be the V12 engines they are using in the SL65 and CL65.

the e55 will have a bigbrother soon.. its the same engine as in cl65 i think... the e65 if im not wrong

yeah, but havent you heard about the arab who put a slr engine into a slk55? :D

Yes, we had seen the pics as well, but that was only a private tuning while this could be the next SLK AMG for sale!

hope this goes in the lower level zonda. they are doing that right? maybe im just making that up...cant remember now.

hope this goes in the lower level zonda. they are doing that right? maybe im just making that up...cant remember now.

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of that connection. If the baby Zonda is greenlighted, this near-7000rpm powerplant would be a good fit.

Nice murclovr.

thanks mako! ill be on the lookout for other great ideas; they dont happen often tho! :partyman:

WTF!

The same company keeps the 8.3 liter Viper at 500 HP for four freakin years in a row. Great new color releases every year though!!! Idiots.