Child seat

f1v10

thats a Gen 1 (aka Murci, not lp640), the Paddle shifters alone give it away :).

Also am I crazy or does it clearly say near the door latch NOT to put a kids carseat in the car. lol. Its just ironic, I swear thats what the sticker says (although its blurry in that photo, so not 100%).

I personally dont think I would put a newborn in there, however, my 5 and 7 year old sons have ridden many times in the murci in a booster seat.

Thanks,

Jon

Just the seatbelt holding the childseat in. If you look closely there are two blue bits that stick out of the seat, the seatbelt hooks behind them, and the childseat won't go anywhere. No other clips used.

The warning sticker about childseats says switch the airbag off before fitting a backward facing child seat. Same in all passenger airbag cars. At least Lamborghini give you a key to switch the airbag off. On Euro BMWs you have to buy the BMW car seat which is automatically detected and switches the passenger airbag off. Or put the child in the back.