HEFFNER TT FOR 2006 GALLARDO

vladrup

I AM CONSIDERING A HEFFNER TT FOR MY 2006 GALLARDO MANUAL ,BEING IN AUSTRALIA ITS ABOUT THE ONLY OPTION WITHOUT SHIPPING THE CAR TO THE US

YOUR EXPERIENCE ,COMMENTS AND ADVISE REGARDING THE HEFFNER TT BOLT ON STAGE 1 KIT WOULD BE GREAT

THANKS

VLAD

I think both UGR and Heffner are at the top of their game. Heffner has done really well recently. If you want to extract every last hp and looking for a X edition then UGR maybe the top dog but for anything normal like a stage 1-3, they are both going to be offering the same thing. The cost of shipping the car stateside and back can be quite hefty so if Heffner will ship a bolt on kit there to you then that may be the way to go.

No experience other than... Ship the car to the US.

Underground Racing... There is an Australian UGR car on the forums here!

Mike

Hi Mike

yes spoke with John who originally had the Heffner tt installed in au then shipped to US for UGR

I think both UGR and Heffner are at the top of their game. Heffner has done really well recently. If you want to extract every last hp and looking for a X edition then UGR maybe the top dog but for anything normal like a stage 1-3, they are both going to be offering the same thing. The cost of shipping the car stateside and back can be quite hefty so if Heffner will ship a bolt on kit there to you then that may be the way to go.

THIS IS THE CONCLUSION IM COMING TO AS ALL I WANT IS THAT EXTRA BIT OF GRUNT

Vlad honestly as long as you have a good mechanic in australia to do it right and give you warranty on his job you will be good to go.

I had the kit shipped to me , we installed it no problem, only thing was one of the turbo's had an issue... heffner shipped a new one within a week. Never Ever had any issues with the car whatsoever. I would go ahead and buy that kit save you the hassle and atleast you will have someone in australia who is familiar with the kit. The power is absolutely bananas.

Vlad honestly as long as you have a good mechanic in australia to do it right and give you warranty on his job you will be good to go.

I had the kit shipped to me , we installed it no problem, only thing was one of the turbo's had an issue... heffner shipped a new one within a week. Never Ever had any issues with the car whatsoever. I would go ahead and buy that kit save you the hassle and atleast you will have someone in australia who is familiar with the kit. The power is absolutely bananas.

This is where I'm headed its the most practical and the guys here are familiar with the install> Ive spoken to Spiro and feel confident.

Now to get it passed the boss might have to budget in a Prada hang bag!!

V

So VLAD you're getting Autotech to do the install?

YES THESE ARE THE GUYS I AM CONSIDERING ANY THOUGHTS. THERE IS ANOTHER SHOP WHICH I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT RAM SPEED WHICH HAVE INSTALLED HEFFNER KITS HAVING DIALOGUE WITH THEM

I HAVE HEARD UGR BOLT ON KITS IN THE NEAR FUTURE COULD BE AVAIL IN AU. AS I AM IN NO HURRY MIGHT WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPRNS THERE

VLAD

VLAD, I rate Autotech very highly. Back in 05/06 I spent a about 100k modifing a fcuking wrx there. To this day I had more power than most ever see in their nugget subaru.

Also look at all their custom TT kits they do. That shows you their level of detail.

Spiro has already done a Heffner kit. He is also one of the best tuners in Oz.

As for Ramspeed, they don't have their own dyno, their shop is tiny with fcuk all fab area. They are bolt on kings and buy their tunes from overseas.

But in saying that my mate has sent his 2016 S63 coupe in to Ramspeed to get a full exhaust ( custom dump pipes, HMS cat back ) and a tune. As I said though they don't really tune. They just buy them.

BUT if UGR are starting to sell Bolt on Kits in Oz..... I'd wait for theirs