What tires are you running on 18" wheel on your Murci

alecela

I'm ALMOST there in terms of retrofitting stock rotors & calipers on my 03 hence almost ready to order the 18" tires. I was all set on the Pirelli P zero corsa combo of 245/35/18 (24.5" diameters) + 335/30/18 (25.9" diameters) then JUST learned that Tirerack has ran out of the rear ones and won't restock until end of April! :-(

My local dealer suggested exact P zero rosso at same combo but looking up tire rack, I noticed that 335/30/18 is slightly larger at 26.1" diameters.

Has any one run the P zero rosso combo and no problem for the front differential? (i.e. 4WD intact)?

I'm ALMOST there in terms of retrofitting stock rotors & calipers on my 03 hence almost ready to order the 18" tires. I was all set on the Pirelli P zero corsa combo of 245/35/18 (24.5" diameters) + 335/30/18 (25.9" diameters) then JUST learned that Tirerack has ran out of the rear ones and won't restock until end of April! :-(

My local dealer suggested exact P zero rosso at same combo but looking up tire rack, I noticed that 335/30/18 is slightly larger at 26.1" diameters.

Has any one run the P zero rosso combo and no problem for the front differential? (i.e. 4WD intact)?

I believe I read that both Corsa and Rosso are spec'd tires for the Murci.

I believe I read that both Corsa and Rosso are spec'd tires for the Murci.

Tx. May I know which tires u r using, if u r running 18" stock setup?

Tx. May I know which tires u r using, if u r running 18" stock setup?

I am using the Rosso tires. I haven't had, and I don't expect an issue with the viscous coupling because the Rosso's are what's in the manual for the Gen 1 Murci's, see pic.

2016_03_11_00.11.07.jpg

I am using the Rosso tires. I haven't had, and I don't expect an issue with the viscous coupling because the Rosso's are what's in the manual for the Gen 1 Murci's, see pic.

Thanks. What model year car is that page for? I checked around and was under the impression that the 2002-2004 Murcielago were fitted with 355mm rotor at front?

I have a set of 18s with Rossos and a set with Corsas. Personally as a street tire, I like the Rossos.

And yes, early Murci have the same 355mm rotors and calipers as the 6.0 before it.