Dog depression

topcabron

well I have a 8 month old Westy, we left him for 8 days in doggie day care.When he got back he was not the same for a few days. My friend told us overtime he leaves his bull dog in day care its the same thing , he flat out Ignores and FEELS like you abandoned him.

Its a dogs way of being upset , thinking you dumped him. Give him a week he will be good. My dog would not look at me for a week. LOL

you sure its not just that the dog is exhausted. My amstaff we put in day care usually once a week. Its the only way to really burn up energy playing with the other dogs. Usually when he comes home from boarding he is exhausted as well. Although I will say last time he did seem a little bitter at first, he came around in no time. After lots of sleeping on laps...

you sure its not just that the dog is exhausted. My amstaff we put in day care usually once a week. Its the only way to really burn up energy playing with the other dogs. Usually when he comes home from boarding he is exhausted as well. Although I will say last time he did seem a little bitter at first, he came around in no time. After lots of sleeping on laps...

My dog has that same reaction.

This time it was a more intense exhaustion

Took him three days to recover instead of one

I am sure he was stressed like no other time in his life