Public Apology ....

Mana

Some time back Allan Lambo posted a link to the Plastic mess-06 site where some guy was bashing on Jason Heffner of Heffner's Performance. I just wanted to add the ending to that story and clear any doubts that may have been raised here. After Jason saw the post he had his attorney act upon it. Here is the end of the story.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84665

do u know which thread that was? Why would he bring his attorney into a public forum like that.

I, Luis Couto, hereby recant and revoke any and all statements that I made on this website and others regarding Jason Heffner and Heffner's Performance that may have been defamatory in nature including without limitation direct statements or statements implying that Jason Heffner and/or Heffner's Performance defrauded me or stole money from me.

I, Luis Couto, therefore apologize to Jason Heffner and Heffner's Performance for any and all statements that I made on this website and others that may have defamed Jason Heffner and/or Heffner's Performance.

It sounds like he was calling Heffner a thief. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!

Can this guy help me get into the playboy mansion?

My "ex" used too (maybe still does) plan parties at the mansion ;)

Can this guy help me get into the playboy mansion?

Remember wife=lawyer lol!

This guy should have told him that he wouldn;t apologize and take him to litigation. The only thing he should have done is taken those parts somewhere to be checked so he had proof of wrongdoing to backup his claim!

I don't think it was wrongdoing on Heffners part. It was error on the tuned car's owner.

If it gives you problems, you contact the tuner that did it, and go from there. You don't go to someone else to do the work, then expect the original tuner to pay for it.

Remember, their was no evidence of a problem until after others touched the car.

That's not reliable.

And when he inflated the prices on invoice, blah blah blah, that's what the lawyer was for.

abolfaz: I'll help you get in (if you have big boobies). dt

abolfaz: I'll help you get in (if you have big boobies). dt

If I did I would never leave home...