Diablo Intake AirTemp

huzilulu

Hi Guys

I did a drive this morning while having my computer hooked into the OBDII port to look at some live data. I saw the following, and was hoping if someone knew how to improve them:

1) MAF - shows 0 lb/min continuous, no movement while at idle or while driving - is that normal? or maybe sensor issue? NO CEL

2) Intake air temp: My intake temp started at 95 (ambient temp), and slowly increased upto 120 (that's the highest my OBDII software gauge shows) - this has me worried. I have the stock 6.0 air intake system - is there any way to improve it to get colder air?

3) Coolant temp: goes upto 200-205 in traffic/stop lights, and then back down to 195-196 while driving - is the car running too hot?

I have SV headers on my 6.0, along with 100CEL high flow cats and a Fabspeed X pipe - the sound is amazing, but the naked headers (no shielding around them) make a lot of heat. So much infact that the body is too hot to even touch (on the outside, all along the sides, rear panels, and engine top)...

Suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks

I have a 6.0 and always monitor via OBDII. My car has never run that hot even in outside temperatures of 90s Fahrenheit. I'd have to find some of my logs to see how hot i was running.

I have stock headers and cats but aftermarket exhaust.

For outside temperatures in the mid 90s Fahrenheit, my coolant temp never went above 100C and my intake temp was below 70C. Car was running for about 45 minutes in idle, traffic, and spirited driving conditions. I can upload a graph of the data later.

The coolant was flushed about a year ago... There are no leaks, and the level has not dropped... The thermostat is probably at least 5 old - I have owned the car since 2012 and never changed it ... Not sure when it was done before, but the car has 29k miles on it now