Huracan loses race and wants to fight...

FikseSTS

The biggest issue with comparing currencies is that generally you don't have the privilege of earning in the stronger currency so dollar for dollar it looks even worse, take into consideration the ridiculous income tax and then you will really get depressed LOL

The thing which annoys me the most and it's highly unfair is the fact that the local government via taxes makes IMO 3 to 5 times more in revenue than the car manufacturers do on high end cars and that's for doing absolutely nothing, that's just not fair.

That's what you get for living in a country the size of the USA with the population of a small Indian village.

Take into consideration the ridiculous income tax and then you will really get depressed LOL

What? You mean to say you don't think our 49% top tax bracket is fair?

Heresy!!! LOL

Thank god for company tax rates and tax deductions.

Heresy!!! LOL

Should be bring David B in here to discuss tax related matters? :lol2:

Should be bring David B in here to discuss tax related matters? :lol2:

I think the poor guy would get absolutely crucified here. He means well but doesn't know when to stop.

The biggest issue with comparing currencies is that generally you don't have the privilege of earning in the stronger currency so dollar for dollar it looks even worse, take into consideration the ridiculous income tax and then you will really get depressed LOL

The thing which annoys me the most and it's highly unfair is the fact that the local government via taxes makes IMO 3 to 5 times more in revenue than the car manufacturers do on high end cars and that's for doing absolutely nothing, that's just not fair.

That's what you get for living in a country the size of the USA with the population of a small Indian village.

Hi Fortis,

I agree.

Luckily for me I am in pension mode-just a pensioner with a seniors card- and bought my lambo with tax free super. TT mods also paid with tax free super!:)

Of course, they are changing the rules, so next lambo will not be tax free:(

Having just come back from two weeks in India, I do like your statement:

cheers,

john

Heresy!!! LOL

If you're paying 49 cents, you're doing it wrong.

Hi Fortis,

I agree.

Luckily for me I am in pension mode-just a pensioner with a seniors card- and bought my lambo with tax free super. TT mods also paid with tax free super!:)

Of course, they are changing the rules, so next lambo will not be tax free:(

Having just come back from two weeks in India, I do like your statement:

cheers,

john

Did you enjoy India? I always wanted to visit.

If you're paying 49 cents, you're doing it wrong.

Def not paying that (checking David B is not here), just pointing out how much Tax they try sting us for down here.

Did you enjoy India? I always wanted to visit.

Hi Fortis,

a lot off topic.

did a uniworld land and river cruise as part of ticking off the bucket list . lol.

Fantastic land cruise portion living like a maharajah in the best Oberoi hotels in New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur!!

Then saw more of 'real India' on a seven day cruise up the Ganges. Then capped it off with visit to Varanasi.

Talk about land of extremes from poverty to wealth.

Crazy traffic and didn't see many lambos.

Land cruise certainly worth doing. The river cruise and Varanasi can be a little confronting if you are not used to or haven't seen Asian poverty- wealth extremes before, as I have.

cheers,

john