1/2 Mile speed and power

John lomant

I'm sure. So what is the issue with your car as to why it has to go back to Dallas Performance? What about the DP white 560 that also is on the way back to DP? See if you can be truthful. Keep in mind that I have inside info from over there.

The white car is mine. Its here in my garage & about to do an oil change today. I am contemplating sending it back to do the Tilton clutch but not sure just yet. There are no issues with it

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The white car is mine. Its here in my garage & about to do an oil change today. I am contemplating sending it back to do the Tilton clutch but not sure just yet. There are no issues with it

What about the continued shifting errors from the last two events you have been at? Driver fault?

2eowns2.jpg

I have tried and tried to be nice but if all im going to get off here is drama im out. I told you guys my employees messed with me. They did I have no reason to lie im not a child. I dont do this because I am competitive I do it for fun. I have been in cars and boats for many years and never have I ever been involved in anything with this much drama. My powerboat friends with boat builds that cost more than 5 times these car builds never act like this no matter what the brand. i am not to be compared to anyone else who may have been a jerk in the past, thats not my style. Ill see you guys at the races but I dont have time for this.

John

You I mean your "cough cough* employee is the one to blame for starting the latest drama so blame yourself.

What about the continued shifting errors from the last two events you have been at? Driver fault?

2eowns2.jpg

Your comments mean nothing. HA HA HA

You I mean your "cough cough* employee is the one to blame for starting the latest drama so blame yourself.

If I owned the board I would do the same thing as you

If I owned the board I would do the same thing as you

You lost me. Why would you want to own the board? You mean Lambo Power? Who owns it?

...........John Lomant is UR hater...........? ...how many screen names you have John..........?

:lol2:

This has me rolling....

You guys are too much...

But how does URHater have the Egear fault light from Jasons car? Serious question.

This has me rolling....

You guys are too much...

..is SVOshop.........john..? No one really knows anymore.... john is everywhere these days...must using UBER with his car issues... :icon_pidu:

Your third name HA HA HA HA

you shouldn't be drinking on work ours...i would advise that for all your personalities and screen names...

..how was that ride home from FL to GA in the UBER....?

you shouldn't be drinking in work ours...i would advise that for all your personalities and screen names...

I have one name buddy you are a coward with 3

2eowns2.jpg

The last two events I ran prior to this one was hitting rev limiter in 6th just before the traps. Ocala was the first time I drove the car when getting it back from turning it up some more. We were testing & turning up throughout the weekend. Ran 211.xx on Sunday while hot lapping & trying to beat the storm that was coming in.

This has me rolling....

You guys are too much...

But how does URHater have the Egear fault light from Jasons car? Serious question.

Just curious? How do we know its "Jasons" car? All I see is a pic of a tach? Is there any way to actually CONFIRM its his car?

Love your car btw :)

This has me rolling....

You guys are too much...

I can promise everyone there has never been a egear fault light on my car. There was no shifting issues. The pic is NOT from my car.

Just curious? How do we know its "Jasons" car? All I see is a pic of a tach? Is there any way to actually CONFIRM its his car?

Love your car btw :)

That pic is not from my car for sure. I have never seen that before.

I can promise everyone there has never been a egear fault light on my car. There was no shifting issues. The pic is NOT from my car.

..great case closed..can we move on now..? thank you anytimeJason... the more I speak to you ... the more i like you..