1/2 Mile speed and power

John lomant

Ok nice. Which events are you going too this year. I am not sure about MAY with GA and NC so close together

I'm not sure. Considering NC, Pikes Peak, Shift Sector Indy, Portland

And Leo... Nothing about me helping you from the car?? LOL

Mike

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike

Love you!

What is the next event UGR will be coming out in full force? I dont see an Oregon event this year. Do you know if it got canceled?

Portland is still pending. That is a really great place. CO is really nice also but the altitude makes it tough to run fast at. We did hit 240 there though. Might not hit another 1/2 mile race until CO.

Portland is still pending. That is a really great place. CO is really nice also but the altitude makes it tough to run fast at. We did hit 240 there though. Might not hit another 1/2 mile race until CO.

Im assuming you will be at NC

Mike

ARE you going to GA in MAY

MY dream car is a a 6spd lp570 stage 3

There are only 3 of them that came to the US if the source is correct. 2 black and 1 white. We have turboed the white one and one of the black ones. The other stock black one is in the SF CA area. White one is for sale here in Charlotte.

ARE you going to GA in MAY

I do not think so. If I do NC I will not do GA. If I do Colorado, I will not do NC.

May have my wife run in GA if I finish her car... Or buy her a new one and send to Kevin in time... Haha

Mike

I heard that "Twin67s" Gallardo from WGF that won Fastest Manual Vehicle, had a blown motor and was headed back to DP.

Is that true?

I thought it would have gotten over 200 with that amount of power. Getting used to the car I guess?

I heard that "Twin67s" Gallardo from WGF that won Fastest Manual Vehicle, had a blown motor and was headed back to DP.

Is that true?

I thought it would have gotten over 200 with that amount of power. Getting used to the car I guess?

HA HA nope it has nothing wrong with it I am upgrading it to go faster. Funny guys trolling I guess. The car runs perfect.

Is that true?

Must be a hater friend of mine. I will find out who you are I promise. The tag wasnt even on the car and no one has seen it so has to be a friend.

All part of racing and owning exotics John.

I am sure countless people hate me... I know Leo does ;)

Hope your car didn't have issues. That's never any fun.

Mike

All part of racing and owning exotics John.

I am sure countless people hate me... I know Leo does ;)

Hope your car didn't have issues. That's never any fun.

Mike

I was telling Dan that your Fl record run was the most impressive run ive ever seen 222 shifting is insane. So bad ass

I was telling Dan that your Fl record run was the most impressive run ive ever seen 222 shifting is insane. So bad ass

Hopefully I can turn it up at the next event.

Thanks. It was a nice pass.

Mike

Hopefully I can turn it up at the next event.

Thanks. It was a nice pass.

Mike

6spd Cars always make me respect the driver so much more. Takes some balls to shift with one hand and steer with the other at over 200mph

Is that true?

This is your first post ..really? fcuking moron

Damn, an AE we might not get blamed for.

Might be the gift that keeps on giving..