Performante order timeline

Buddilly

Thanks all for checking, as I was told, all Perf's delayed.

Plastique999 - if anyone is getting there's pre mid/late Sept, it's likely you, as my GM mentioned that your dealer owner has very strong ties to the factory having worked there or been connected somehow. He said if anyone is getting a pre Italian holiday car it would not shock him for it to be Newport Beach.

Suspicion is that Lamborghini wants to hit a 2017 quota and is pushing 580 Spyders on dealers at this time. The line is heavily focused on 580 Spyders and will likely break before switching upon their return in September to MY18 Aventador S and Performante customer cars.

Thanks all for checking, as I was told, all Perf's delayed.

Plastique999 - if anyone is getting there's pre mid/late Sept, it's likely you, as my GM mentioned that your dealer owner has very strong ties to the factory having worked there or been connected somehow. He said if anyone is getting a pre Italian holiday car it would not shock him for it to be Newport Beach.

Suspicion is that Lamborghini wants to hit a 2017 quota and is pushing 580 Spyders on dealers at this time. The line is heavily focused on 580 Spyders and will likely break before switching upon their return in September to MY18 Aventador S and Performante customer cars.

Yes, sorry didn't update but have checked a couple times with my GM and yes all delayed. I could potentially get the Perf in Sept rather than August....

Did you say Newport could get one even earlier?