Life-Sized Cardboard Aventador

SVZay

So.. I'm starting a personal project. Life-sized Aventador from Cardboard. I'm starting with VisualSpicer's papercraft model, and I will then scale it up to life size. I'm most likely going to fiberglass it and them put it on an old Boxster. It should be cool. I'm open to questions. Here's the paper one i'll be basing the big thing off of. 

cardboard lambo.jpg

• 1 month later...

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!

e-commerce website

Well, as for fiberglass and a Boxster, I don't know.

But a full size cardboard one, based on the desk top cardboard model, I think is a wonderful project.

Especially for children :)

The project reminds me of those card board submarines one used to purchase, that were advertised in comic books.

Good luck with your project.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 12:24 AM, greedyoyo said:

on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!

e-commerce website

??

On 3/24/2021 at 9:27 AM, Kenny94945 said:

Well, as for fiberglass and a Boxster, I don't know.

But a full size cardboard one, based on the desk top cardboard model, I think is a wonderful project.

Especially for children :)

The project reminds me of those card board submarines one used to purchase, that were advertised in comic books.

Good luck with your project.

thank you.