photoshop help

cisco35

Friends don't let friends drive Mustangs.

Even ones like that fake modern Shelby. :mrgreen:

Don't mind them...However S281's look a lot better in person. That Ronaele kit does line up too well (seen that in person also)

thanks Jimmy and JACK. hopefully in a month or so i can get it. probably for a good price through our dealership i am going to start buying parts for it that i get at a discount from work too. probably the vortech supercharger, the body kit you see here with the saleen front bumper and some nice rims. im a baller on a budget so maybe i will step up to an older lambo in the next few years but for now this is going to keep me busy.

I'm just waiting for Saleen to get the emissions correct on the Extreme and then I'll be ordering an '06 in Vista Blue. 500bhp 480lb-ft

saleen_mustang_extreme05.jpg saleen_mustang_extreme06.jpg saleen_mustang_extreme01.jpg saleen_mustang_extreme02.jpg

Oh dear god no is that a modern GT500?.

No...That's a wannabe version of the Gone in 60 GT500. This is the modern Shelby GT500 (2007 SVT)