America's not going to be pushed around anymore...

Mako

whoever came up with FWD needs to die. PAINFULLY. nowadays the only cheap cars with RWD are rustangs, miatas, and bwms.

die dodge, die.

Thats right! America won't be pushed around anymore, we will be towed around in our Aries K!

Really, how long has it been since youve seen one of these on the road?

lol that thing saved Chrysler though.

Thats what I always heard, but I remember reading that it was more the government loans and the minivan. Wasn't the engine designed by VW?

lol  that thing saved Chrysler though.

Thats what I always heard, but I remember reading that it was more the government loans and the minivan. Wasn't the engine designed by VW?

I think our Government "saved" Chrysler. And then the Caravan did the rest. Dunno about the "K" car.

-James Miller

You have to watch out for some of those k-cars. Some came boosted stock, and the engine could handle a lot more.'

Them, the Omni GLH (goes like hell) and a few older chrysler minivans are pulling low 11's to high 10's......nice for a sleeper.

lol  that thing saved Chrysler though.

I think our Government "saved" Chrysler. And then the Caravan did the rest. Dunno about the "K" car.

-James Miller

Govt gave Chrysler a low interest loan that kept it in business long enough to develop the K Car and the mini-van. Very, very sucessful cars that produced enough NI to pay the loan back years early.