where can i buy one of these for a nice price?

zoomboy

no. rarely they will come up but really ur talking about an older car now, most have been driven some, its not a collectible, so maybe u can find one, but u want one thats been driven SOME.

no. rarely they will come up but really ur talking about an older car now, most have been driven some, its not a collectible, so maybe u can find one, but u want one thats been driven SOME.

well yeah, i meant used good condition. its really not for me but my friend. hes been trying to buy one for about a year now. so im trying to help him find one for around 10-15k because thats all he can afford. some miles on it is ok. as long as it looks good. :)

Its very hard to find a mkiv supra for 10-15k. Most likely for that money it will be an automatic na. In some rare cases you might find a tt 6 speed, but I mean RARE. Check on supraforums.com, autotrader.com, and ebay. Those are your best bets.

I was looking for a Supramkiv about three months and still havent come accrossed one!. Your better off checking out Ebay i see them all the time selling in the 10-15k price range. Another place you might wanna check out is Suprastore.com.

I only know of one person getting one for around that price in good condition. (Decent Miles, 6-speed, straight body and interior)Check posts on supraforums-which is a site you need to join if looking for this car. Or you can always buy a NA Supra and do the conversion to TT. look for a stock 2jz motor and tranny and find a cheap Na supra. Thats ur best bet for that price.

Suprastore.com has some nice supras, but usually a little overpriced. Also titanmotorsports.com has some sometimes.

-Mike

I thought u had meant 10-15K miles, I have no idea what the prices are like, but I know they are rich.

I only know of one person getting one for around that price in good condition. (Decent Miles, 6-speed, straight body and interior)Check posts on supraforums-which is a site you need to join if looking for this car.  Or you can always buy a NA Supra and do the conversion to TT.  look for a stock 2jz motor and tranny and find a cheap Na supra.  Thats ur best bet for that price.  

Suprastore.com has some nice supras, but usually a little overpriced.  Also titanmotorsports.com has some sometimes.

-Mike

thanks i will check it out... :)

If you find a mkiv in that price range it is either, like one other member said, an NA or it will have a salvage title.

Your best bet to look is either www.supraforums.com or ebay. You may find a diamond in the rough. But they get swallowed up quick.

Your friend would be better to do one of 3 things:

1. buy a 3rd gen rx-7, as they are in that price range, look nicer imo, and can also create big power numbers (but don't have to, as they are so much lighter);

2. get a bigger budget, so he can actually by a decent mkiv; or

3. buy one with a blown engine/tranny, and turn it into a project......buy a new engine and rebuild.

Thats all I can suggest with that budget on that car.

I have a showroom condition red/tan 95 TT 6-spd for sale now. 39K miles, and 10/10 car all the way around. 0 dings, dents, scratches, etc. Fully BPU'd with an FMIC. It runs exceptionally strong and makes 429whp at only 16psi. 3 more psi and some fuel control and it should tap 450 all day long on pump gas. $40,000.

for 10-15k you would be better off looking at a dodge stealth rt twin turbo/3000 gt or nissan 300zx twin turbo. these cars are easy to modify they just don't have the same following of the supra (they weren't in a teeny-bopper movie)

for 10-15k you would be better off looking at a dodge stealth rt twin turbo/3000 gt or nissan 300zx twin turbo. these cars are easy to modify they just don't have the same following of the supra (they weren't in a teeny-bopper movie)

Dodge Stealth or 3000GT is your best bet. If not get a TransAm those things can make some serious power when they are modified.