Ok what is going on

Richard Wallace

Ok - yesterday I couldn't get in for a long time. Was telling me my user name or PW was incorrect.

I was typing in my normal (which was populated) UN and PW. Didn't work. I by chance put in my email address and PW - that worked. No more user name?

Today I went to get in with now my e-mail and PW. Didn't work.... So I just tried (what I did normally - richard wallace (user name) and Password. That worked...

What is going on - are we changing/alternating UN between email and normal user name?

Rich

Yes... OFFICIALLY the board was closed yesterday as we switched to a new server and updated some software....

Ok I'm logged on, and can post on certain threads but CAN NOT at the business section.

Were getting the business sections and classified set up... Remember ALL existing members as of 2/21/7( I THINK we can make this happen) will have access... All members joining AFTER that will have to have 200 posts.

Were working the bugs out on that.

(Justin? Is this doable.... I think the "Lambo Owners" dont have access.... Which explains the question you had last night.... Tommy??? How did we do it before? Did owners have auto access on Post 1?)

All members joining AFTER that will have to have 200 posts.
200? good deal..... :icon_thumleft:

I think the "Lambo Owners" dont have access....
I can confirm this:

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

I get the error trying to start a new topic and a similar one if I try and respond to a current thread.

-mick

200? good deal..... :icon_thumleft:

I can confirm this:

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

I get the error trying to start a new topic and a similar one if I try and respond to a current thread.

-mick

OK... Im pretty sure thats something only Justin can fix.... Tommy maybe.... They know what theyre doing... Just give them time....

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that the irony that only non-owners can post to business is not being lost :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

-mick

post-79-1173055389_thumb.gif