Super Races Episode LAMBORGHINI

GTGT

Shut it off as soon as I saw Gusfags face and stupid narration.

Every time one of Gustavs videos is posted here all you do is talk about how stupid and awkward he is. What's the point? Yes hes not the best presenter in the world but he puts together more incredible races than anyone. Just skip him talking and enjoy the content.

Thanks Allan you have always been so friendly over these 10+ years ever since that BMW M6 left that Gallardo back in 2006 :D

Shut it off as soon as I saw Gusfags face and stupid narration.

Gustav,

GTBoard arrange some of the best videos, period. But I have to agree with a big majority. There is absolutely no need for your long speeches inbetween races. They are obnoxious and unnessary. No one is looking at those videos to hear you speak. Why do you keep adding those long speaking segments? The videos speak for themselves. No offense :) You are probably a nice guy.

Every time one of Gustavs videos is posted here all you do is talk about how stupid and awkward he is. What's the point? Yes hes not the best presenter in the world but he puts together more incredible races than anyone. Just skip him talking and enjoy the content.

Because I feel like it. Reason enough

Wasnt my fault you found the worlds slowest 04 Egear Gallardo to race. I do enjoy the racing part of the vids, its your face we can all deal without.

Wasnt my fault you found the worlds slowest 04 Egear Gallardo to race. I do enjoy the racing part of the vids, its your face we can all deal without.

Exactly! The racing videos you put together Gustav, are awesome and probably the best in World. But the inserting yourself into it, with the long speeches, only to try and "fame" yourself up.. that's annoying.

Exactly! The racing videos you put together Gustav, are awesome and probably the best in World. But the inserting yourself into it, with the long speeches, only to try and "fame" yourself up.. that's annoying.

Clarkson is gone. He's auditioning for the spot

I'm debating who is more annoying, Gustav or Shmee (whatever his name is).

Instant switch to anything else.

Absolutely Shmee. And its not his fault, its that lisp, it kills me.

Decisions decisions :D :D :D