Cayman gt4

topcabron

Ugly? :eusa_naughty:

:iamwithstupid: Cayman is actually a fantastic car, hell other than the Turbo or GT cars, I would take a Cayman over a lower model 911 in a minute.

It's literally one of the best driving cars around regardless of price.

:iamwithstupid: Cayman is actually a fantastic car, hell other than the Turbo or GT cars, I would take a Cayman over a lower model 911 in a minute.

It's literally one of the best driving cars around regardless of price.

I agree, Porsche is afraid to give it more power because it would pretty much render their 911 sports range useless. Think more aggressive styling 600 HP mid engine Cayman, whom in his/her right mind would look at anything else in the P range? The chassis and steering is so well balanced in the GT4 that is intoxicatingly addictive to drive, the let down is its power and to a certain extent the high gearing, give it 600 horses + and a DCT and its game over for every 911 they currently make.

Yes there is the artificially created stigma against it, you are driving the lesser model therefore you deserve to have the finger pointed at you by the "elite" but personally I never cared and still don't about the difference in models V10 against V12 when it comes to Lamborghini for example, I am not after the status I generally buy the cars which I fall in love with, have access to locally and most importantly I can afford, if I think the V10 is the better car I'd happily have that over the V12, same goes for Porsche, I wouldn't have any of their other models up until the GT3RS over the GT4.

I haven't driven the GT3RS so I can't comment.

To recap, I think the GT4 is a phenomenal car but it's quite a bit overhyped along with its manual tranny, so do yourself a favor, ignore the journalists and the rest of the internet which generally regurgitates what their favorite journalists spout out (in two years with the Huracan I was struggling to find the understeer :rolleyes: ) go out there and test drive one for yourself preferably on a race track, if you buy one I doubt you will regret it.