Palm Beach Lamborghini

FrankD

Does anyone have a sales contact at this dealership? Trying to work a long distance deal for one of their cars and I feel like I'm herding cats. Not impressed up to this point.......more attentive customer service for my wifes Buick.......any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Frank

I'm local to them but management changed their sometime ago. I have no idea who to refer you to. I know the parts and service people and they are really good. They also have some nice car deals right now on huracans.

Hi Frank,

Looks like we've been playing phone tag all afternoon, my apologies. Feel free to give myself or my GM Tom a call on (814) 450-5104.

Wayne

Hi Frank,

Looks like we've been playing phone tag all afternoon, my apologies. Feel free to give myself or my GM Tom a call on (814) 450-5104.

Wayne

Thanks Wayne.....I appreciate it.

Does anyone have a sales contact at this dealership? Trying to work a long distance deal for one of their cars and I feel like I'm herding cats. Not impressed up to this point.......more attentive customer service for my wifes Buick.......any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Frank

I had excellent experience with them. Call and ask for Ken Milordis and tell him that Nazy from Utah referred you. He'll take good care of you.

I had excellent experience with them. Call and ask for Ken Milordis and tell him that Nazy from Utah referred you. He'll take good care of you.

I like to extend my gratitude to Wayne and Tom over at Lamborghini Palm Beach. Even though we weren't able to strike a deal, I was impressed by their professionalism and transparency. I truely felt they disclosed any know issue with the car I was inquiring about, and I would feel quit comfortable buying from them sight unseen. All in all, a very pleasurable experience. I hope I will be doing business in the future.

Frank D

I like to extend my gratitude to Wayne and Tom over at Lamborghini Palm Beach. Even though we weren't able to strike a deal, I was impressed by their professionalism and transparency. I truely felt they disclosed any know issue with the car I was inquiring about, and I would feel quit comfortable buying from them sight unseen. All in all, a very pleasurable experience. I hope I will be doing business in the future.

Frank D

That's very refreshing, there are still decent people out there.

I had a great experience with Chris the service manager recently. Glad you got things sorted out on the sales side.