23" Wheel Availability

VentadorGER

Has anybody heard when the 23" inch wheel option will be available to order? So far none of the configurators have them as an option. I have heard from the dealership that they are working on getting them certified but couldnt tell me any date.

Pirelli P Zeros or optional Pirelli Corsas. I don´t know if its the wheel per se or the tires that have yet to be certified for road use.

The sizes are 285/35 R23 front and 325/30 R23 rear. Which are by the way the exact same circumference as the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 Coupes (285/40 R22 & 325/35 R22). Just one inch smaller wheels. So it should not be too rare of a size for the manufacturers

I just really prefer the 23" wheel option over the smaller ones both from a size and design perspective. The absolute best looking choice for the Urus in my opinion!

• 1 month later...
Has anybody heard when the 23" inch wheel option will be available to order? So far none of the configurators have them as an option. I have heard from the dealership that they are working on getting them certified but couldnt tell me any date.

About hours ago, they uploaded it with two options - Shiny black / Diamond-cutting..

The rim name is 'TAIGETE'.

post-145008-1525426929_thumb.png