2002 Lotus Dyno vid 502 rwhp & 412 RWTQ

FastMatt

What is done to the Lotus?

Turbos/ WG's (DR-700L turbos, 16psi WG's)

ECU

Water/Meth kit

K&N filters

Gutted cats

How do you like the CTS-V?

I love it!

I'm going to be Dynoing it soon after I get a few more mods installed that I have here for it.

It currently has

I/C Magnacharger

Smallest front pulley you can get

Water/Meth injection

Magnaflow Exhaust

Custom tune running 27 deg of total timing (VS 18 that comes with the magnacharger tune)

I have a Blower cam, and a 8" lower crack pulley to speed the blower up some more.

You have some pretty nice toys my friend. You will probably see around 550 rwhp on the CTS-V. It would make for a nice daily! ;)

-Olivier

You have some pretty nice toys my friend. You will probably see around 550 rwhp on the CTS-V. It would make for a nice daily! ;)

-Olivier

Funny you should say that, that is the # I am looking for:)

Man, you have my taste! Lotus AND CTS-V... Soon looking to buy a '05 myself. Didn't go for the Exige, as although it has AWESOME performance, just doesn't have enough power (although for $28K, Force Fed has a kit that will bring it to 380 HP, and it includes suspension!). Anyhow, that's what I have the Esprit for... I need more of a daily driver.

Man, you have my taste!  Lotus AND CTS-V...   Soon looking to buy a '05 myself.  Didn't go for the Exige, as although it has AWESOME performance, just doesn't have enough power (although for $28K, Force Fed has a kit that will bring it to 380 HP, and it includes suspension!).  Anyhow, that's what I have the Esprit for... I need more of a daily driver.

The CTS-v is a grate Driver car, I drove it 4600 miles in 3 weeks around X-mas. I ordered the Magnacharger and the CCW 505A wheels the day I baught the car. THe car has 18,000 magnacharged miles on it and has never missed a beat.

I was going to buy a E55 AMG but went for the caty, I have never regretted it.

E55 vs. Magnacharged CTS-V That would be good to have a video of!

I raced an E55 AMG in FL the 1st day I was there over X-mas from a roll, it was not even close. As we got faster and faster the E-55 fell more and more back.

THe E55 driver had quite a look on his face when I slowed down and he pulled up along side :shock:

But I'm making more power at the wheels then a E55 makes at the crank so it should not be surprising...

• 2 weeks later...

I installed a few more mods last week.

Blitz DSBC ID3

APEIX AFC-2

FJO Wide Band o2

HKS twin power DLI

New Plugs

I hope to get back to the Dyno this week in my quest for 550+ RWHP.

• 1 month later...