FOR SALE 1998 DIABLO SV

Allan-Herbie

DECIDED TO SELL MY BABY!!! HAVE A UNIQUE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY THAT WOULD REQUIRE THE SALE OF MY BABY...SO HERE IT IS.

1998 DIABLO SV WHITE/BLACK

CAR HAS JUST RECENTLY COMPLETED AN ENGINE OUT SERVICE WHICH CONSISTED OF PORT AND POLISHED HEADS,CUSTOM HEADERS, LARGER THROTTLE BODIES, AND AN INCREDIBLE TRIPLE DISC CLUTCH CAPABLE OF HANDLING OVER 1000HP. DURING THIS TIME OF COURSE THE HEAD GASKETS WERE CHANGED, VALVES ADJUSTED ETC. OVER $25,000 WORTH OF WORK JUST COMPLETED.

ADDITIONALLY, NUMEROUS CARBON FIBER ACCENTS SUCH AS CARBON FIBER DASH BEZEL, CARBON FIBER SEAT ACCENTS AND CARBON FIBER TAIL FLAP WERE FITTED.

CAR HAS 2 SETS OF WHEELS, CHROME ORIGINAL SV WHEELS, AND 19 INCH LOWENHARTS WITH BRAND NEW TIRES. CAR HAS FULL CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEM, ALONG WITH A NEW WET NITROUS SYSTEM. THE NITROUS HAS NOT BEEN SPRAYED SINCE ABOVE SERVICE WAS COMPLETED.

CAR RUNS IMPECABLY, AND IS THE FASTEST DIABLO YOU WILL EVER FIND, ALONG WITH THE MOST RELIABLE. IT HAS NEVER ONCE FAILED ME, AND I INVITE YOU TO HAVE MECHANIC CHECK THIS CAR OUT. EVERYTHING WORKS, NO PAINT WORK OR ACCIDENTS.

THIS CAR IS NOT A GARAGE QUEEN, IT LIKES TO BE DRIVEN, AND WILL GIVE ITS NEW OWNER MANY YEARS OF TROUBLE FREE SMILES.

HAS ALSO APPEARED IN NUMEROUS MAGAZINES.

ASKING $155,000 .

Allan-

Are you high?

Tell Rakjoe to get you some fresh air.

-James ( I can't believe you are selling your trademark :( ) Miller

Allan-

Are you high?

Tell Rakjoe to get you some fresh air.

-James ( I can't believe you are selling your trademark   :(  ) Miller

I would only sell her, to get a bigger/better/badder trademark! :mrgreen:

I agree with James, why can't you keep the SV and buy the yellow car?

Dammmn that is an incredible price for that car... :shock: I want it BAD! :)

I am disssapointed too to hear you are letting her go, but I know you will come out of it with something bigger and better so Im sure it will be a worthwhile move in the long run! Hopefully your SV will only go to another enthusiast and we will keep it within the site! :)

Good luck with the sale/upgrade Allan!!! :supz:

This makes me sad... :(

If it werent for the article in Modifed Exotics about the SV, I would have NEVER found Lambo-power... And I doubt I would have found my Countach...

I agree with James, why can't you keep the SV and buy the yellow car?

Because i am poor!!!! Besides, honestly, with a GT in the garage, i couldnt see myself going into the garage and saying, lets take the SV.

If it werent for the article in Modifed Exotics about the SV, I would have NEVER found Lambo-power... And I doubt I would have found my Countach...

Trust me, the GT would bring L-Power TONS of exposure, more magazine articles than ever!

Thats how I found it also

You leavin the giggly juice in the car? If you include a full bottle I might entertain your offer....

who am i kidding I'd have to sell all my organs to afford but...but I want it! Allan, you sir are living my dream, getting a GT! WOW! (What mod's for the GT?)

Here's the downside, though. YOu buy the car, you are tooling around in LA one day, and somebody in a Ferrari cuts you off, and gets out of their car with a tire iron or worse. As they approach, you hear them screaming: " You fcuking asshole Lambo-Allan Cocksucking whore! I hate you" :butthead:

Besides, honestly, with a GT in the garage, i couldnt see myself going into the garage and saying, lets take the SV.

But You won't be able to drive the GT too much, right? ;)

everyweek you solidify you're status as my ultimate hero.

You sir, are the man!

good luck with the GT, to bad you gottan let the beast go for it though. That is definately your trademark. Been following your car for years. first saw it on automotiveforums, then on racing flix.

lost you for a while, until the Modified LE article.

Here's the downside, though. YOu buy the car, you are tooling around in LA one day, and somebody in a Ferrari cuts you off, and gets out of their car with a tire iron or worse. As they approach, you hear them screaming:  " You fcuking asshole Lambo-Allan Cocksucking whore! I hate you" :butthead:

Or even worse, after seeing allans ass in front of the enzo, bends you over and tries to :anal

Allan,

How much Nitrous are you running?

Have you gone inside the engine to make it stronger for the nitrous extra HP besides porting and larger Throtles ?

Thanks