Tokyo Motor Show underway...pics

Mako

If you'd like to see the hot new ugly Evo, the hot new ugly Skyline, the hot new ugly Giugiaro Ferrari, or the hot new ugly Benz F600, then this page is for you:

http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2005_tokyo/

Lots of new. And lots of ugly. Which seems to be a theme at every auto show this year. :finga:

PS - Those of you die-hards pining away for Giugiaro to possibly design the Murcie's replacement...you might want to rethink that. :lol:

PS - Those of you die-hards pining away for Giugiaro to possibly design the Murcie's replacement...you might want to rethink that. :lol:

You mean the beautiful Ferrari GG50? :lol:

Goodbye 612, hello all new, even more disgusting abomination!

I like alot of japanese designs hehe, and that new skyline from the side you posted looks good. But why does every ferrari production or concept design look like a nissan/honda??? :vom: Its from italy, how on earth did this happen? someone needs to get fired

GG50 looks like crap :toimonster:

I'm really sorry for them if they see that this abomination has any valuable design elements for the future.

The rossa concept like front, is okay, but it's not new, and they haven't used it then why start now :roll:

Lots of new. And lots of ugly. Which seems to be a theme at every auto show this year.  :finga:

I have been noticing that trend for a long time now. Also, what the HELL is wrong with Ferrari these days? That GG50 thing is a hatchback- is this even the same company that made the 288GTO and F40? I guess not. I dont have an incredible love for Ferrari (though i do like some of their products) but it just seems like they are going to Honda and Nissan for design cues. At least we all know one company that makes cool looking concepts and (for the most part) stays relatively true to their designs! :P

Toyota FSC looks pretty cool for family stuff. And the new RAV4 looks exactly like a mini-highlander.

The Audi S8 is nice IMO. But the Ferrari is WAAYY to cyber-looking, or whatever you want to call it. It does NOT look like an exotic at all.

-Olivier