Or Magnum P.I. :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my lawyer said i cant get sued for slander when its the truth what i am saying:

OK, do you have proof that Gene is a convict that is known for odometer rollbacks, selling wrecked cars, etc? If you don't have firm proof you might be in for an interesting ride.

this is what my lawyer wrote when i asked him if I could get sued for what I wrote on the website:

Harry - TRUTH is the defense to Defamation.  Defamation can be spoken (slander) or written (libel).  If you knowingly published a false statment that was of the type (per se) that was so outrageous, dmagaes in some cases are presumed.  Its usually in the case of a public figure and you publish that he was gay or a criminal.  But in the case of a private person or a corp, the law doesn't usually presume damages, and if what you write and publish is true, the TRUTH is a sufficient defense to any claim for defamation.  That said, if and when they do find out about the website, before that can maintain a claim for defamation, they have to demand that you publish a retraction of the false statements.  If they did sue you and we had not filed suit, I would file a counterclaim for Fraud in the Inducement, misrepresentation and whatever claim I could figure out regarding the BS that they put on their website.

Greg

Wow... what correspondense school did he get his law degree from, cause that is BAD ADVISE on SOOOOO many levels I dont even want to mention it...

Mike... Have your wife read this and see if it jumps out at her the way it did me...

Harry- Take my advise... Hire a new lawyer...

YellowMurcie you better answer honestly, I don't want to see you getting passed around like a pack of smokes in the big house.... ;) :mrgreen:

my lawyer said i cant get sued for slander when its the truth what i am saying:

OK, do you have proof that Gene is a convict that is known for odometer rollbacks, selling wrecked cars, etc? If you don't have firm proof you might be in for an interesting ride.

Thanks for the concern but that is the last thing I am worried about - at least if he tried to sue me it would get some kind of response from him

this is what my lawyer wrote when i asked him if I could get sued for what I wrote on the website:

Harry - TRUTH is the defense to Defamation.  Defamation can be spoken (slander) or written (libel).  If you knowingly published a false statment that was of the type (per se) that was so outrageous, dmagaes in some cases are presumed.  Its usually in the case of a public figure and you publish that he was gay or a criminal.  But in the case of a private person or a corp, the law doesn't usually presume damages, and if what you write and publish is true, the TRUTH is a sufficient defense to any claim for defamation.  That said, if and when they do find out about the website, before that can maintain a claim for defamation, they have to demand that you publish a retraction of the false statements.  If they did sue you and we had not filed suit, I would file a counterclaim for Fraud in the Inducement, misrepresentation and whatever claim I could figure out regarding the BS that they put on their website.

Greg

Wow... what correspondense school did he get his law degree from, cause that is BAD ADVISE on SOOOOO many levels I dont even want to mention it...

Mike... Have your wife read this and see if it jumps out at her the way it did me...

Anyone you can suggest in South Florida? being in ny its a little hard to interview people

Shame on Mr. Loomar is all I can say. OH SHIT! Mr. Loomars letter has vanished from the website! WTF? The demand letter has now become a demand for repair?

WTF?

YellowMurcie you better answer honestly, I don't want to see you getting passed around like a pack of smokes in the big house.... ;)  :mrgreen:

I might like it! hahahahha! Im a pretty big guy! 6 2 265 lbs - i dont think they could pass me around THAT easily!! ahahahahaa!

Greg

Anyone you can suggest in South Florida? being in ny its a little hard to interview people

YOU know who would could give advice about Attorneys is PHILIP. :lol:

-James Miller

Shame on Mr. Loomar is all I can say.  OH SHIT!  Mr. Loomars letter has vanished from the website!  WTF?  The demand letter has now become a demand for repair?

WTF?

??? i looked under demand for repair its there

Greg

YOU know who would could give advice about Attorneys is PHILIP. :lol:

-James Miller

Now THAT was funny!! ahahaahaha (not being sarcastic)

Anyone you can suggest in South  Florida? being in ny its a little hard to interview people

Very simple, go see your lawyer in NY and ask him to refer you to a decent lawyer in Fl.

Again, I have to get the answer to this, WHAT IS PHILIP'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIS DEAL?

You post repair orders that were Philip's?

How does that prove Gene, Daniel, and Alex screwed you?

Is 212 Motoring going to become a L/P Sponsor?

-James Miller

Again, I have to get the answer to this, WHAT IS PHILIP'S INVOLVEMENT IN THIS DEAL?

-James Miller

Please go away... you are truly annoying me - are you drunk or something? where in gods name do you see phils name on a repair order? ITS A FAX HEADER! How old are you? Can you read? and my sponsor discussion was with Allan if he wants to speak to you about it thats up to him

??? i looked under demand for repair its there

My bad, you changed the name on your website. This is really going nowhere, Harry as I mentioned youre going about this all wrong. Your chain of events is a little confusing and you have contradicted yourself a few times and I for one don't appreciate your atacks on other members here. You have some kind of history on other forums (which I don't visit) that doesn't paint you in the best light, so perhaps you should take it easy on this forum.

-James Miller

Please go away... you are truly annoying me - are you drunk or something? where in gods name do you see phils name on a repair order? ITS A FAX HEADER! How old are you? Can you read? and my sponsor discussion was with Allan if he wants to speak to you about it thats up to him

Actually I can make YOU go away. ;)

Again, WHY is PHILIP'S name on the fax header? WHAT IS HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THE DEAL? Posting repair orders that Philip has does NOT show that Gene, Daniel, and Alex screwed you. It shows that PHILIP has something to do with that car.

I figured I'd ask before I contacted Jerome. :lol:

-James Miller

This thread is locked. fcuk THE BULLSHIT... :lol:

Where is Mary Jo? fcuk THAT bullshit.. :finga: :finga: :axe: :lol: