Ptek 5970

LPDADDY

I am in the market for a Patek 5970.I don't really care if it is white or rose gold.I found one a couple of weeks ago but the seller was in such a hurry to move it that by the time i got around to asking for wiring details it was gone.If anyone knows of one for sale,please PM me with details and price

Thanks

Nice choice Aram. Very beautiful watch. I won't be much of a help in your quest of finding it though. Good luck.

-Olivier

Pretty pricey too. I like their watches. I just seen one on eBay the other day going for $695,000 :shock: (not the 5970, but a different model). Good luck with the search/purchase. :supz:

I am in the market for a Patek 5970.I don't really care if it is white or rose gold.I found one a couple of weeks ago but the seller was in such a hurry to move it that by the time i got around to asking for wiring details it was gone.If anyone knows of one for sale,please PM me with details and price

Thanks

A replica will do ? :lol: :lol:

I had one of each for sale early in the year. I sold both to the same guy. Let me dig around this week for you and see what I come up with.

Please no one take this offensivly, I am IGNORANT when it comes to jewels and watchs and such. My question is what makes a watch worth $600k plus. Curious and trying to learn, not being rude. :roll:

Way too much to list or type here. I recommend you join a good watch forum for a week or two and go through their archives. :)

• 2 weeks later...